Friday, June 7, 2019

10-A Elevator Pitch

3 comments:

  1. I never thought about how this could be a business opportunity, but I feel this frustration especially after experiencing on campus parking at UF and parking in downtown businesses. Sometimes there is barely enough space to get out of the car without hitting the cars next to you. Would there be a way to inform people who were detoured from visiting that business (because of small parking spaces) about the new, more spacious lots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pitched a very interesting idea. I never really thought about the notion that parking spaces being the way they are prevents people from going to shop at certain stores. The pitch you gave was well done, and I am on board with your idea. Changing spaces to maximize space and convenience is a great idea and will be relatively easy to implement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shae! I really like how you started your pitch, I was immediately interested in what you had to say. I can relate to your frustration and I think you identified a very unique and great opportunity. I don't think many people would be able to turn this idea into a lucrative business plan, but it sounds like you have this figured out. I look forward to seeing this play out.

    ReplyDelete