9-A Testing the Hypothesis,
Part 2
Who: Business owners that have this problem, but are
unable to touch the money, or make the decision for their parking lot is out of
the boundary here. Next up will be
businesses that simply do not care if there are disgruntled customers, they are
outside the boundary
What: I am unsure how to address this. HELP!!
Why: The why
here is because there is no access to money, or there is simply no desire to
care.
Inside the Boundary:
Who is In Businesses that care about their customer and
want to make sure they are as safe as possible in their parking lot.
What the Need Is: Protecting customers from accidents from other cars,
or from the hitting other cars.
Why the Need Exists: To have happy safe customers
Outside the Boundary:
Who is Not: Businesses that do not care about customer safety
What the Need Is Not: Customers do not need to be safe
Alternative Explanations: Customers will continue to do as they currently do, park far away, or be stressed when pulling into the narrow spots.
Summary: While I
understand the need for this exercise, to rule out the people who we don’t need
to sell to, I do not really understand HOW to do this exercise. I completely "get" that we have to figure out who out there does not need our service or product, I cannot grasp how to do this in the format provided. It is beyond confusing to me. I hope to get a lot of feedback for this
because I am quite clueless.
No comments:
Post a Comment