Last time I was told that my hook was good. I was not really satisfied with how well it would hook someone in so I changed it up a bit, but kept the idea the same.
I was asked how the customers would know that the business had changed their parking lot layouts o I added that my business would provide signage so customers could see that things were changing.
P.S. I apologize for the wind and the loud noise outside. I had no where else to be go that was not a web cam. I also had no way of putting up prompts to be able to not have to show I was reading my note cards, because the wind was kind of strong today.
I think your pitch sounded great. I think your business idea/pitch would definitely catch the eye of businesses whose parking lots are always giving customers troubles. You went in and told viewers exactly what you parking lots will consist of (sizes, angles, etc.) and I liked that a lot. Very informative. But like you said, the wind did disrupt you during your pitch and I think if you would've done it inside viewers wouldn't have trouble listening to what you were pitching. Other than that, great job!
ReplyDelete