My prototypical customer is an upper management 50-55-year-old man. He is twice divorced and has two kids from each marriage. His kids ages range from 20 down to 5. He recently married his third wife who is only 30 years old. He has a college degree from the state university where he partied hard and got just average grades. He drives the lowest priced Mercedes c250, those child support payments keep him from his dream car, a Porsche 911. He plays golf every Friday at 2pm with his fellow club members. He is an avid ESPN sports center watcher. He is a die-hard republican and voted wholeheartedly for Trump. He reads self-improvement books hoping to find a way to get better at what he does.
My prototypical customer and I have only a love of sports in common. My customer and I will never see eye to eye on anything and will not be able to have a very good conversation aside from the business at hand. I feel this customer cares more about making money than he does about the safety of the cars in his parking lot.

Hey Shae, great job on the assignment! It was really easy to navigate through it and kept me interested. You did a awesome job being descriptive about the customer avatar also. I can see a lot of people using this product. Hopefully your idea can take off and you can succeed. Overall good job.
ReplyDeleteShae,
ReplyDeleteGreat job on your description! It is very detailed. What made you choose this prototypical customer? It is interesting that the only thing you will share with this individual is your love of sports and will probably not get along outside of the business world. I took a different approach to the prompt and looked at my prototypical customer as a group of people. You did a great job identifying the different characteristics.
Hi Shae,
ReplyDeleteAwesome job on this assignment. I thought your post was extremely descriptive and I loved the extra detail you put into this. I found it very interesting and fun developing my vision of what this consumer looks like. I liked how you put his political views and found that was a nice touch because it helped me imagine your avatar even more. Very realistic and keep up the good work!