Friday, July 19, 2019

25-A What’s Next?

25-A What’s Next?

I am really through with this business venture, it turned out to not be something I loved.  In fact, I learned I hated being outside all the time. I want to sell.  However I will need some more money before I can travel the world so I am hoping to find some odd jobs.  I am off to interview my people.

·    Interview 1: One of my early interviewees, recommended that I look into painting the house numbers on the street curbs in my residential area.  It would be a good way to pick up a small amount of cash and would be fairly inexpensive of an investment.  
Interview 2: suggested that I needed to add specific kinds of parking spots for my lots.  Such as Electric car spots, Veteran spots, Pick-up spots, compact car, etc.  

Interview 3: suggested that I remember to put in crosswalks in the business when I am laying out their parking lot. 



I am currently looking into three different areas for a new market.  

I am most excited about partnering with local industrial/assembly/production plants and helping them plan the layout of the inside of their facilities according to 5’S Lean

I am also looking at partnering with local hospitals and making sure their helicopter landing pads are in good working order.  

I am also looking into going to office type businesses and offering my services for assigned parking.

Honestly, I was unable to interview anyone about these new ventures this week. It took me all week to come up with what else I could do with cement paint.  I have no idea if it is truly a lucrative business idea or not yet.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the hesitation of whether or not it's a business idea because the more research I did, the more people I interviewed, I realized there are many negatives or downfalls to my venture. Which I'm glad this class allowed me to explore. The people you did interview, I think offered helpful insight that I did not think about. For example, the neighborhood street curbs would be a great area to repaint since I know many people get side swiped depending on how wide the roads are. These interviews were a great start.

    ReplyDelete