Friday, June 14, 2019

12-A Figuring out Buyer Behavior No. 1



12-A Figuring out Buyer Behavior No.1

My potential customer has a need when an accident happens on their property where they are found liable.  Usually though this means the parking lot was poorly taken care of.  The first thing the business would do is repave and repaint the parking lot to make it better.  They would look online to find a parking lot repainter.  So while I would get repainting, it would not be redesigned and the problem would still exist for people driving cars.

I restate again, I have found that my original idea of redesigning parking lots for people who drive larger cars is not really a problem to the business owners, they simply do not realize there is a problem. 

1 comment:

  1. Plenty of accidents happen in parking lots on campus and around gainesville! There's a huge pot hole problem where I live and I cant believe it hasn't been fixed this entire year. I would love to see our parking lot redesigned for not only aesthetic reasons but also my cars safety.

    ReplyDelete