reflection: I was told to bring my pitch inside and get out of the wind. Because I had to come inside I cannot be dynamic because of lack of space. I assure you though I am standing :)
what did I change: I came inside and redid the pitch with the same wording.
You did a very good job with your pitch. Delivery was clear and concise, making it very easy for me to know what you were saying. The only criticism I really have is about the framing of the video. I think that your camera was a bit too close than it needed to be. A fuller frame picture is usually better for a pitch.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Shae great job on the assignment! I'm glad you did the pitch inside this time it made a huge difference in regards to the quality of the audio. I can see a lot of improvements in this pitch compared to the last two. The only advice I have is to try to back up the camera a bit since its very close to your face.
ReplyDeleteShae,
ReplyDeleteOverall, you did a great job. I am glad that you brought your pitch inside, because it was a little distracting with the wind and outside scenery. I think that you showed great confidence and you definitely looked comfortable in front of the camera. I think that each time we record our elevator pitches we find that we are growing and feeling more comfortable.